Industrial, Commercial and Residential Heat Pump Installation
Looking for a new heat pump? We at rashealzair-plumbing Heat Pumps supply and install a wide range of heat pumps throughout Gauteng. If you are looking for a cost efficient heating solution, heat pumps are the answer!
We strive to bring you the best solution when it comes to heat pumps, from prices to quality of products. We only stock the very best, quietest and most efficient heat pumps on the market. No matter what your requirements, our wide range will have something to suit your home or office.
What size heat pump should I install to my geyser?
– 3.5kW heat pump – 100/150 litre geyser
– 5.5kW heat pump – 200/250 litre geyser
– 7kW heat pump – up to 450 litre geyser
Do I still need a geyser if I already have a heat pump?
– Yes, you do still require a heat pump. This heat pump is not an instantaneous water heater. Your geyser will become the storage place as well as a back-up heat source should the heat pump fail.
How do heat pump water heaters work?
A heat pump combines a conventional electric storage hot water system with a specialised air conditioner. They work by drawing air through a condenser which concentrates energy in the ambient air and turns it into hot water. If there isn’t enough hot water being produced, the system has a backup heating element as a booster ensuring you never run out of hot water.
Why get a heat pump water heater?
A modern heat pump uses a ¼ to 3/4 of the electricity compared to a conventional hot water systems of a similar size. With normal use most households quickly cover the price difference in energy savings.
They are flexible with the same unit being suitable for couples and large families. Some come with extra features like holiday mode to save energy when you’re not home.
Industrial, Commercial And Residential Heat Pumps Repairs
Heat pump repairs Rashealz Air are the experts in Residential Commercial & Industrial Heat Pump technology. The products we supply have been tried and tested to perform reliably and efficiently – in even the harshest conditions throughout all of South Africa.
Should anything go wrong, you deserve to have the peace of mind knowing that our certified professionals will handle it for you. Rashealzair are the go-to experts when it comes to heat pump repairs and that is for good reason. No one does heat pump repair better than Rashealzair With years of experience in a highly competitive market and the latest in cutting edge tablet technology, our service people are quick, reliable, and affordable. We are leading innovators, and that allows us to stay one step ahead of our competition. Our work is always guaranteed, and we will beat any same size competitor pricing, so you know you are always getting the best price to go with the best service.
Simplified Installation Diagram
Industrial, Commercial And Residential Heat Pumps Service
Heat pump servicing is critical component of saving you money and preventing headaches. Regular maintenance and servicing is the hallmark of a responsible homeowner and affordable cost preventive investment. If not properly installed or maintained, heat pump compressors, reversing valves, and coils can become damaged. Should this occur these parts are costly to replace and require a lot of work. Many heat pump manufacturers require that you perform annual maintenance to keep their warranties valid. Natural Resources South Africa also recommends annual heat pump service to maximize the 15 to 20-year life span of your investment. It not only makes sense to service your heat pumps, but it also pays itself off. You will you save on the cost of sudden repairs, and won’t have to dread the day that anything happens to your heat pump.
Heat pumps are one of the most efficient, eco-friendly ways of heating your water, with no solar panels required, and minimal energy expended.
Like all our energy efficient systems, the heat pump system uses the ozone friendly 410a refrigerant gas.
Heat Pumps Features:
- Highly efficient (up to 370%)
- Fail safe design ensures hot water at all times
- Various models suitable for any size geyser
- Engineered for safe and easy installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dehumidifies and cools surrounding air
- Additional ducting can be installed and used for ‘Air conditioning the home
- Fast recovery and first hour hot water availability
- Small carbon foot print
The 7 Advantages of Heat Pumps
Before you decide on purchasing a heat pump system it is important to inform yourself about heat pumps. There are multiple heat pump advantages which make them great investments for homeowners. We listed a few of those heat pump benefits below.
- Heat pumps are safer than systems based on combustion.
- They are cheaper to run than oil and gas boilers.
- The system reduces your carbon emissions and it has an efficient conversion rate of energy to heat.
- Less maintenance than combustion heating systems.
- Can provide cooling during the summer.
- Very long life-span (up to 50 years), thus they are extremely reliable and a steady source of heat.
- You may be eligible for payment under the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme.