Commercial & Industrial Heat Pumps
Rashealz Air are the experts in Commercial & Industrial Heat Pump technology. The products we supply have been tried and tested to perform reliably and efficiently – in even the harshest conditions throughout all of South Africa.
Our commitment to product research and development, and the subsequent introduction of several market leading innovations; ensures that Rashealz Air remains the number one choice of “those in the know” when it comes to Commercial & Industrial Heat Pump technology.
Affordable Service and Repairs in Gauteng
Rashealz Air strive to provide a complete solution to all Commercial & Industrial Heat Pump technology. We also offer expert heat pump service and repairs, should the need arise.
Heat pumps are one of the most efficient, eco-friendly ways of heating your water, with no solar panels required, and minimal energy expended.
Like all our energy efficient systems, the heat pump system uses the ozone friendly 410a refrigerant gas.
Heat Pumps Features:
- Highly efficient (up to 370%)
- Fail safe design ensures hot water at all times
- Various models suitable for any size geyser
- Engineered for safe and easy installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dehumidifies and cools surrounding air
- Additional ducting can be installed and used for ‘Airconditioning the home
- Fast recovery and first hour hot water availability
- Small carbon foot print
The 7 Advantages of Heat Pumps
Before you decide on purchasing a heat pump system it is important to inform yourself about heat pumps.
There are multiple heat pump advantages which make them great investments for homeowners. We listed a few of those heat pump benefits below.
- Heat pumps are safer than systems based on combustion.
- They are cheaper to run than oil and gas boilers.
- The system reduces your carbon emissions and it has an efficient conversion rate of energy to heat.
- Less maintenance than combustion heating systems.
- Can provide cooling during the summer.
- Very long life-span (up to 50 years), thus they are extremely reliable and a steady source of heat.
- You may be eligible for payment under the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme.